Specifically designed to clean digital camera filters with a natural brush that removes dust.
Unique non-liquid carbon compound removes fingerprints. Outperforms all other cleaning devices – don’t let your photos be spoiled by a dirty filter!
The unique LensPen MiniPro features a fully retractable ultra fine brush and a flexible chamois tip. It uses a proprietary carbon based cleaning compound that won’t spill or dry out. There’s nothing else like it on the market and the LensPen MiniPro has won many awards for superior product design and usability. The new MiniPro is a shorter version of the original MiniPro and has been specifically designed to fit into small digital camera bags.
The original LensPen is the ultimate photography tool. Perfect for cleaning camera lenses, binocular lenses, small aperture spotting scopes and telescopes, eyepieces, and other optical items. Comes with a handy retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out. Safe and very easy to use.
- Full-size LensPen® 11cm long with a round cleaning tip measuring 12mm in diameter
- Cleaning tip is slightly concave to match the slightly convex shape of a lens
- Featuring the LCF invisible carbon
The LensPen DSLR Pro Kit contains everything a photographer needs to keep your camera lenses, viewfinders and filters clean.
This DSLR Photo Kit includes:
- The Original LensPen for DSLR lenses – full size LensPen with a concave cleaning tip to match the slightly convex shape of a camera lens
- FilterKlear for lens filters – full size pen with a completely flat cleaning tip to match any sized filter
- MicroPro for viewfinders – our smallest pen to clean any viewfinder, sensor or other small optics or surfaces
- The DSLR Kit also includes a handy microfiber carrying pouch which doubles as a cleaning cloth for virtually all other cleaning applications.
Deluxe Microfibre Suede Cleaning Cloth for cleaning the housings of digital cameras, photo equipment, camcorders, cell phones, televisions, stereo equipment, CD’s, CD-ROMs, DVDs, computers, photocopiers, jewelry, musical instruments, glassware, crystal and much more. Not recommended for high quality lenses.